- The Way of the Superior Man: A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work and Sexual Desire, by David Deida
- What is your true purpose in life? What do women really want? What makes a good lover? This book addresses these questions.
- “Superior” means “superior rather than mediocre” not “superior to women.”
- This is a practical, readable, guide… and not nearly as pretentious as its title. The language can be a bit flowery and new age.
- Everyone has masculine and feminine aspects. This book addresses the dynamic of masculine aspects.
- This book book makes no concessions to “political correctness”. As a result it will annoy some people.
- Try it and see what you think.