About female sexuality
January/ February 2016 [Monday evenings]
There are few opportunities in life to discuss and explore female sexuality.
Considering your sexuality can have positive influences on your self-confidence and well-being.
This course provides a safe space in a small group to look at some of the different factors that affect female sexual experience.
This is a course for women who want to find out about female sexuality. Call 07297 026 299 to find out more!
Feedback from my previous courses:
“The eclectic nature of what was provided meant that if felt like every area of
female sexuality was touched upon – with constant food for thought”
“The whole course content was very useful. Sharing with others and it’s
normalising effect. The psycho-education was useful, plus mindfulness exercises
– powerful and enriching”
“It was empowering, educational, a positive and unique experience”
This course includes:
- Considering where our ideas about sex come from.
- Learning about how female genitals work.
- Experiencing different mindfulness exercises.
- Exercises as homework to increase your understanding about how your body works.
- Watching exerts of Betty Dobson’s work [sex educator].
- Looking at issues that can arise for women around sex.
- Exploring the range of sex toys on the market, and discussing where they fit with sexuality.
- Handouts to take away with you.
- This course does not have the scope to be a therapy group.
- This course does not involve any undressing, or sexual exercises, in the group.
- It is not about finding your inner goddess.
‘Olivia will use her experience as a sex and relationship therapist to create a safe and welcoming space for learning and discovery. Her positive way of working will no doubt be encouraging and empowering to the group.’ Clare Lipetz, Consultant Gynaecologist
January/February – Monday evenings 7.00-9.00
£175 [£125 concessions]
Early bird £150 [£100 concessions] if paid before 2 weeks of the course starting.
Cancelations: Payments non-refundable if booking cancelled within 2 weeks of the course.
4 Pierrepont Street,
Please call on 07927 026 299, or email, if you want more information or to discuss any aspect of the About Female Sexuality course.